Residential Team: 0118 939 1234 | Business Transfer Team: 0118 959 0271

1 Bedroom property in Castle Street, Reading

Price: £57,500

Reference Number: 11072

  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • One Bedroom
  • Allocated Parking
  • First Floor Position
  • Kitchen with Gas Hob
  • Gas Central Heating
  • Extended Lease

Lansley - This first floor apartment is located within the heart of Reading town centre and is offered for sale, in our opinion, in excellent decorative order throughout. The accommodation comprises lounge, separate kitchen with gas hob, family bathroom and double bedroom with fitted wardrobes whilst externally the property benefits from communal gardens and allocated parking. Other notable benefits include a newly extended lease to 179 years, gas central heating and access to loft storage. This is offered for sale as a 25% share with the rental figure for the remaining 75% totalling £622.57 pcm.

Last updated: 2021-09-20 at 13:58:51

Free Valuations

Arrange a free property valuation for your property, call us on 0118 939 1234 or click below to get in touch.