Reference Number: 10861
Lansley - Offered for sale with no onward chain complications is this 25% share of an upper floor two double bedroom town centre apartment. The property is available in excellent decorative condition throughout and would make an excellent first time purchase either at the 25% share or for the full amount of £250,000. Further accommodation comprises well equipped kitchen, three piece bathroom, lounge/diner and balcony. The rental figure for the remaining 75% is £652.08 pcm and service charge is £197.30 pcm.
Last updated: 2021-05-05 at 11:16:34
Arrange a free property valuation for your property, call us on 0118 939 1234 or click below to get in touch.